zaterdag 28 september 2013

Review: catrice allround concealer

for my birthday I got this concealer palette from catrice!vo
I'm so pleased and happy whit it so I decided to write an article about it!
 
 the package in simple, but cute! it is transpirant, what is very handy because you can see the colours through it. de verpakking is simpel, maar leuk. the package is firm and practical. he opens and closes very easaly and smooth.



there are five diffrent colours in the pallette:
green: neutrilises redness.
pink: conceals dark circles.
beige: covers imperfections..
the beige colours are in medium, light and super light.


 
here is a picture from all the swatches. as you can see, they cover quit good! especially the beige colours cover very good! the substance is very creamy, this is great for blending it in ith your skin. they spread evenly throughout your skin and cover scars and acne very well!
 
some concealers attemped to get dry very quickly or are very cakey. this concealer is the opposite, it's super soft and it doesn't samage or dry out your skin at all! he blends in so well with your skin, if you wear it, you barely see you have something on. which I think is a big plus because I hate it when people see I have alot make-up on. the green and pink colors are a little bit less covering, but still good. I don't really use them alot because I don't need to but they do cover your dark undercircles and redness.
 
you can buy the allround concealer at the drugstore or online for €3,59!!
 
final
 
it's such a great buget-proof concealer! you get five colous for only €3,59!
it is creamy, aplly's easaly, blends in with the skin, covers good and give's you a flaweless look!
it's something I would defenitly buy again!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten