vrijdag 18 oktober 2013

my 10 best beauty buy's! (part 1)

1. oriflame lip balm


















oriflame is a swedisch beauty brand. it sells all kind of products, including this lip balm. it is a tender care lip balm. I put this on every day before I go to bed and serieusly, my lips have never cracked or felt dry ever since!! it's so moiserizing and hydrating, I love this product!

2. Alverde blush



we were on holiday in 2007 and my sister was looking for a blush, so ofcourse as  little sister I folowed my big sister an bought a blush too! it was the alverde blush, colour 07 flamingo. and ever since, it is the best, most amazing blush I ever bought! the pigment is amazing, the colour is amazing, all the ingrediĆ«nts are natural so it doesn't damage your skin, it smells like a natural scented creme, I love it! if you see this brand and they have the blushes, go buy one because they are amazing!


3. maybelline mascara



I don't really have a favourite maybelline mascara, because I love them all. okay, maybe not all, but I can't choose a favourite of the ones I love. currently I am using the one by one volum'express mascara from maybelline. it gives my eyelashes a nice curv and length, while still looking natural. on of my favourite things when it comes to make-up: natural. I don't like it when people look at you and say: "yep, she wears make-up". I like to keep it simple and natural, this mascara symbolises that, so this is the mascara for me!

4. gosh lipstain



I think when you put a nice colour on your lips, you immidiatly look younger and more fresh. but I always forget to put a new coat of lipstick on when it is almost off. so lipstain are the perfect solution for me! they stay on all day so I don't need to think about it. these from gosh stay on the longest from what I have tried. the pigment and colour is great. personally I like more red tones so my favourite of them all is.

5. dove treatment/conditioner in one



my hair was in the past dry and oily at the same time. there was no balance. my scalp was very oily  very quickly and my ends were dry as hell. then my mother came home with this dove nourishing oil care treatment and conditioner in one. I start using it and after the first wash my hair felt so soft and smooth. in the beginning I only applied it on my ends but later on I also applied it scalp. after a few times of applying it all over my hair, my hair didn't get so oily any more, because it had all the oils and vitamines it needed. my hair was healthy!!!

I decided to split the article in two parts because it would be very long otherwise.
click here for part two!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten