zondag 20 oktober 2013

my 10 best beauty buy's! (part 2)

if you haven't seen part one yet than click here.

6. maybelline fit me foundation stick


oh dear sweat, this is the best freaking foundation I have ever put on my face! it's not only light, but it gives a flaweless finish as well! it applies so quick! which is super handy because I'm not the best morning person. if I need to rush I don't necceserily need to skip this step because it is so easy and quick to apply! I'm lovin'it!


7. schwartskopf junior hair spray



I use this hairspray for many years now. I habe tried some other hairsprays but it won't compare to this one. you just need to spray a little bit in your hair and it stays like that. most hairsprays have an awefull smell but this one smells actually pretty nice. the tube is quit big as well, so you can do a long time with this. #loveit


8. rimmel bronzer



I have allready wrote a review about this amazing bronzer. but since then, this bronzer added himself to my daily routine. I like the fact that it is matte. matte make-up I like the most because it looks more natural. especially if it comes to blushes or bronzers. this is just a light bronzer which gives you a sunkissed glow. it also got ingredients that are good for you skin, I have to say that you can smell that! it smells like nature! if you are looking for a good bronzer than..

9. catrice nude palette



actually I wanted the urban decay naked pallette. but because I live in the netherland, I can only get it online. and because my mom isn't a favourite of buying things online, that unfortunately wasn't a option. so I was searching for a dupe and I came across this bad boy. the colours are amazing, you can create such beautifull looks with only this palette. I think it is also a great budget proof make-up palette. it got great pigment and it last quit long. I still want the naked palette but this is a great and alot cheaper dupe.

10. catrice concealet palette


I got this palette for my birthday. it is now my everyday concealer. I really like it. it blends in well with your skin, it stay's pretty long and you get 5 colours for not much money! it has great pigment, so it covers alot blemishes and redness on your skin. it's just an amazing concealer!

hope you liked it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten